Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Monday, August 27, 2007

The Go-Go's Sure Can Write a Song...
It's been in my head all day... "Vacation... all I ever wanted... Vacation... happy to get away" (Or however the song really goes). I don't care. All I do care about is that I am on vacation this week. WOOT!

No work... (or at least, no going to the office). I'll probably do a little, but only when I want to. Heh.

Ali's birthday party was fun really last night. I was surprised how late I stayed out (caught the 1:50 train), because I was so pooped. We got some great photos... and drank a lot of vodka. Mmm... vodka! :)

So yeah... not much else exciting right now. My folks close on their new house tomorrow... so they officially become joint residents of New York and Texas. So that's kinda fun. Lord only knows when they'll actually move... baby steps. (I only just got my mom to admit that she is ready to move...) We're headed out to their new place Tuesday to bring them some essentials and wish them luck! Good times...

Still trying to find loving homes for our kitties... it's not working. One day... one day... (and I hope that that one day I reference is SOON!)

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star