Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Saturday, June 30, 2007

Randomness
So yeah... It's Saturday, and I love the fact that I don't have to work. It's fantastic. I must have been more tired than I thought, because I actually slept until NOON today! Unreal. I did some stuff around the house, but nothing major, and went to Home Depot to buy a cieling fan. (They were having a sale... yesss) I'm so domestic, no? Lol

There were some interesting developments on the work front this week, which is exciting. We shall see how things develop. Once they're official, I'll write more (hate censoring myself, but don't want to jinx anything, either). All in all, I'm really psyched for what's to come. La di dahh...

I've been watching "Heroes" on my commute each day. Matt downloaded the season to my ipod. It is SO GOOD! It is one of those things where you want to know what happens, but you don't want it to be over, 'cause then you have to wait a really long time to find out what happens! Ha! Just what I need... another TV show that I can't stop watching! Oh well... add it to the list.

"Waffles! WOO HOO!"

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star