Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Sunday, October 15, 2006

How time flies...
I can't believe that:
-it's mid-way through October already
-I've lived in NY for 4 1/2 years
-I live in NY at all
-I've been out of college for 6 years
-I've been out of high school for 10
-in many circles, I'm considered an adult
-to Phoebe, I'm considered a "grown up" (and have been for a few years)
-I never feel like I am "rested"
-I like my job, for the most part, even though I work so much
-people who I thought I'd always be close with, I've never been farther from
-things that would really have pissed me off a few years ago, don't really bother me anymore
-things that I never would have thought about before a few years ago, keep me awake at night worrying
-I'm at an age where hanging out with my little brother's friends isn't totally strange

I am in serious need of a vacation... and if I don't get one soon, I might go bananas. "B A N A N A S!" I have exactly one month left, before being out of the office for two and a half weeks... then I come back for two weeks... and then am out again for two weeks. I'm gonna work hard to NOT jam-pack my vacatio to one point of the year. It's not healthy.

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star