Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Sunday, May 21, 2006

Boring
I haven't had much to blog about lately. Work's been kicking my butt, but in a fun way. I mean, it's been hella busy, but I like what I'm doing, so it's bitter sweet, ya know?
I found out indirectly on Friday that one of my favorite people at work resigned. It took me a few minutes to realize what the e-mail meant... For some reason, I feel like more changes are on the horizon.
Off to Berkeley tomorrow night, until Tuesday night... This is crunch week with respect to getting the program nailed down. I feel like we're in good shape, though, so that's good. I worked a bunch this weekend, but it was on my own terms. Saturday was from my couch in my pj's... and today was after I slept in, cleaned the house a bit, and had some time to myself. I actually got a good deal done at the office, which is always a good thing. It would suck if I had left work and felt like I didn't get anything done. Oy.

Saw "Davinci Code" last night. I think that I'm the only person in the country who didn't read the book. :) I liked it. I will read the book, but not right away. I want to forget some of the movie so I don't get upset if it doesn't follow word for word.

Ok... a few minutes until the Soprano's starts... Matt and I decided that after this season is over, and after Big Love is over, we're going to cancel HBO. We can save some money every month, 'cause we really don't want HBO that much. We'll do Netflicks or something and watch seasons if we need to. Who knows.

Even though I just ate dinner, I'm in the mood for something else... Sunday night broccoli anyone? heh heh heh

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star