Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Sunday, March 12, 2006

Lazy Sunday...
It's Sunday, and it's raining.
Yesterday? was beautiful. BEAUTIFUL!
I wasn't feeling so hot, so I cancelled the plans that I had to be crafty with Susie and Beana. It would suck to give them my germies.
I got up in the morning and decided that going to yoga class might be good for the soul... so I went. Rested at home for a little bit, then Matt wanted to go for a walk. It turned out to be a BIG WALK! We went all the way to Target... which is only about 1.5 miles, but it seemed really far. Regardless, we didn't waste the lovely weather, despite my health.
Today, it's raining, so it gives us a good excuse to straighten the apartment, hang out at home, and relax. Soprano's starts tonight again. Yippie!

Next weekend going home for a nice, long weekend. It's my first dress fitting (eek!),and it's also Aimee's son's Christening. Oh... AND... I get to hang out with Luci and Rob in TEXAS!! ;) No work for 4 days, spending time with the fam, hanging out with lots a friends... Who could ask for more?!

- - - - - - - -
I realized that I never commented about the weekend with Liz. We had... SO much fun. I love that woman, and I am so glad that our friendship has lasted, and grown, throughout the years. We had an awesome weekend, complete with pilates, lunch, massages, snacks of carrots and hummus (shhh! don't tell the girls!), tapas (good for the waistlines), and drinks with Brian (he even signed a contract that the Tranny Nanny is "on him!!") A good time was had by all...I am so glad that we were able to come together, forget any underlying stress, and enjoy each other's company.

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star