Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Sunday, November 27, 2005

Is there still time to elope?
Jesus, really. I mean please. This whole wedding is all fun and games until it gets time to make a freakin' decision. This would be so much easier if I were paying for it. Ugh. We have had so much time for me to research additional people... SO MUCH TIME... but when do they ask me to continue to research? Oh, yeah, when I ask if I can move forward. And when I do share the facts that I've learned about each people, do they listen? I am not thinking so... because they RE-ASKED me every question. And even the things that didn't matter before, seem to matter now. "Oh... he has never shot there? Oh, well, that's a problem." It wasn't a problem two weeks ago when we talked about it. The price wasn't a problem two weeks ago when I shared it with you. In fact, you said it was reasonable. What's the problem now?

Ugh!!! It's just so frustrating!!!
All I want is fun... all I want is a good time. I don't want every freakin' decision to have to be torture because I'm not paying for it.
I am compromising on some things... because I said that I didn't want to have to compromise on others. UGH...
If money is the issue, tell me... because I will pay for it. That's how much this means to me. I don't want to use some freakin' lady that you heard about from someone else who you know, who charges less, but is technologically in the 1980's. (She doesn't even have a WEBSITE that works for chrissakes!) Sorry, I'm not doing it. If you want her to photograph your wedding, fine... FINE... but it's not your wedding. It's mine. (And I realize that I am being a baby... but whatever... I have a semi-right to... so there!)

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This whole trip was fine until tonight... Until I asked if we could make a decision. And I knew that there was no winning this battle tonight. I may win in the long run... but Jesus, why does it have to be so difficult? And it's not a case of "winning" or not... I am just sick of it. Tell me what is preventing you from making a decision. I am not 5. I am an adult... and the fact that you're holding money over my head again makes me so pissed I don't know what to do with myself! And I will do the extra research, because I am interested to see what others charge for similar services. (I am just telling you that there is not going to be some old, fat man photographing my wedding... And there will be no stupid poses that we look back on in 50 years and wonder what the hell we were thinking... There will not...)

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In other news... I have a secret that I'm not allowed to share with anyone. And the person with the secret reads this blog sometimes... and don't worry, I have not told anyone... But I am SO excited about it, that just thinking about it makes me smile through my tears right now.

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star