Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I should be sleeping...
...but I can't right now. I was at work until about 10. And I took a car home afterwards, and was on the phone for over an hour. And now my mind is racing. Not racing in a horrible way... but racing just the same... processing. Going enough for me not to be able to sleep right away.

I'm not crying anymore, so that's good.
I did cry, though... which I couldn't help, and I don't care about admitting. It's healthy for me...

I know that there's not always a nice, neat answer with a nice, neat time-frame for all of life's questions and/or problems... but the "glass-is-half-full" part of me wants there to be. I can be a very patient person... but I can also be very impatient. It's important in this instance, however... for me to be patient. And wait... and pray that it works out. I mean, it has to work out. It's got to mend. It's not going to be the same as it was... but I really am looking forward to when it's better... at least, better than it is now.
"Amie come sit on my wall
And read me the story of O
And tell it like you still believe
That the end of the century
Brings a change for you and me
Nothing unusual, nothing's changed
Just a little older that's all
You know when you've found it,
There's something I've learned
'Cause you feel it when they take it away

Something unusual' something strange
Comes from nothing at all
But I'm not a miracle
And you're not a saint
Just another soldier
On the road to nowhere

Amie come sit on my wall
And read me the story of O
And tell it like you still believe
That the end of the century
Brings a change for you and me"

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star