Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Monday, February 07, 2005

In the siprit of full disclosure...
(Thing 1) I had a pretty good day at work today... I mean, it was busy, but it was good. The crazy wasn't acting so crazy. She was actually pretty level-headed... and that makes me happy. I bitch enough about the bad days, I feel like I should at least note the good days, right?

(Thing 1.5) I saw Josh Duhamel on the street today. He was on his way into the NBC building. Cool, eh? I also saw one of the guys who often comments on "Fabulous Life Of..." or one of those "Wow-Celebs-Have-So-Much-More-Money-Than-I-Do" shows on VH1. I don't know his name... but you'd recognize him if you've ever watched them. :)

(Thing 2) I left work early to go out to storage to get clothes for vacation. YEAH BAY! I cannot wait... It felt so good to pull summer clothes out of their winter homes... :) Yeah hoo!

(Thing 3) Today is my mom's birthday. Alex and I bought her a digital camera. She called a few minutes ago and had just opened her gift. She was SO excited! I'm psyched. She really really wanted a digi cam, but didn't bother to tell anyone. (Um... hello?! How can anyone know what you want unless you tell them?!?!) Anyway, that makes me happy.

(Thing 4) Today is Matt's mom's birthday, too. Freaky, eh? My mom is 6 years older.

(Thing 5) The drawback to leaving work early is that I had to bring stuff home to work on. Darn. It's not that bad, though, 'cause the work that I have doesn't require that much thought.

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star