Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Sunday, February 27, 2005

~I'm ok, I'm ok... How are you?~
I'm doing alright today. I'm sure that there will still be days when I'm not feelin' so good... but I'm doing my best to roll with it.

Woke up to another phonecall, which is a great way to start my day. Usually, it's my mom who calls early on the weekend mornings. Not this time... and I'm totally ok with that. Of course, I was wide awake after I got off of the phone, so I decided to do some more cleaning. So I got out my duster and went at it... Kitchen, Living room, Bathroom, Bedroom... all dusted. And because I sometimes get in these moods where I go cleaning crazy... I also cleaned the bathroom. So yay. I love having a clean apartment.

I wish that the landlord would come over to fix the freakin' leak in my cieling. Little paint chips keep falling and I'm afraid that the cats will eat them and get sick. Not to mention, it is a total eyesore. AND? They want to raise my rent this year? Um... yeah... I'm so eager to fork over $75 more each month when I know that my requests for maintenence are handled with such a sense of urgency. (And it's not like this is small stuff... THERE IS WATER LEAKING INTO MY APARTMENT FROM THE APARTMENT UPSTAIRS!!!) *rolls eyes*

Oh, and did I mention that I've lived in this apartment for almost three years and my name is STILL not on the buzzer on the door? Yeah, not that I haven't been asking for three years to update that sucker. They just don't think that it's important. *again, rolls eyes*

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star