Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Frog Still Hoppin...
Actually, I think that there are a few frogs in my throat. And they're fighting in my nose, which is trying to run... but it can't.

Eww... enough with this grody-ness.

Work was, well, work today. If I'm being fair, the crazy hasn't been pissing me off as much. I mean, don't get me wrong, she still drives me up the wall, but not as much as before. I had hoped that it just kinda mended itself. But in reality, the head of our group said something to her. And I feel bad now, because she told me that the crazy started to cry when she gave her the feedback. And I don't like to make anyone cry, you know? But at the same time, she really needed to receive the feedback... and I could not keep working in that environment. So maybe this is the sign of better things to come? Not sure.

Ok... I'm switching topics. I'm half listening to the State of the Union address... The president was just talking about how Social Security was gonna run out... and people started to BOO! I cannot believe it! Cah-razy! And I was talking to my grandma when the address started and she goes, "Wait a minute... I've gotta turn the garbage on the tv off." Ha ha ha ha... She'll never tell me who she voted for, but it's hard NOT to know when she says things like that.

Alright... time to take some nyquil and have come crazy dreams tonight for the third night in a row. Dude I have GOT to get better soon.

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star