Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Sunday, January 30, 2005

I'm sure this will not make any sense...
We don't always have answers to the questions in our head. Am I doing the right thing? Am I going down the right path? Am I saying the right thing? Am I acting the right way.

And there comes a time where you have to trust your instincts, your knowledge, your gut. And you go a certain way. And sometimes getting to that point takes a long time... perhaps longer than it should... but you get there. And you stick with it. And it's not always the hardest thing to do, but you keep sticking. And while it's not easy, you know that it's right. And you keep sticking... and you keep knowing and feeling like it's the right thing to do. And when you're thinking through things, you realize that you knew that you'd take this path the entire time. So why the hell did you take so long? Hmm?

Maybe you just needed to be sure. Maybe you just needed one last affirmation that the path you had chosen in the past was still the right one.

Goodness... I've done a lot of growing.

EDIT (10:50pm): Alright... I want to erase this last post, but I'm not going to. I said I wouldn't self-censor. I wrote this post as a reaction. I'm dumb sometimes, I know; and I hate that I reacted the way that I did. But whatever. I did. *rolling my eyes at myself* Why? 'Cause I refuse to over-analyze. You hear me?! I refuse!

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star