Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Friday, January 21, 2005

Countdown...
I didn't realize this, 'cause in my mind it is really far off... but three weeks from now, I'll be sunnin' ma' buns on the beach in the Bahamas. SWEET!

And next weekend? Is a longie... four days. Again, I say, SWEET!

I am so excited!

Today's been good, work-wise. I'm in the process of eating some lunch. Crazy-lady is leaving early. And I feel like I've actually been getting "stuff" done. So yay! I think that I'm most looking forward to that time when she's not here this afternoon. Tee hee hee... I'm a bey-otch, I know.

I talked to Jennifer today, and she found out that she is having a baby boy! I am so excited. Their plan right now is to name him Alex, though they have not decided on a middle name. AHHH! I can't believe it! Too much fun.

Been thinking more about the potential relocation...which both scares and excites me. Granted, I realize that I won't be able to make the move until later this year (of not early next year), it's still fun to think about.

I can feel it... I'm gonna need some chocolate soon. I'm so addicted. Tee hee hee... Had some Ben & Jerry's Light Chocolate Mint and Cookie ice cream last night. It's similar to my favorite of all favorite ice creams (Oreo Cookie Mint Chip... ahhhh love love love).. but it's not quite the same. I mean, how can it be, with only 1/3 of the fat. Tee hee hee :)

Alright... I best get back to work so I can get out of here at a reasonable hour tonight.

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star