Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Thursday, January 27, 2005

Birthday Recap...
After the crazy made me cry and I calmed down, my birthday was SO MUCH FUN!
Really, it was great.
From my co-workers bringing me cupcakes from the Little Pie Company, to the card that everyone I work with signed. My work-day got better and better as time passed. AND THEN, I got to leave work.

I got home and there were packages and cards from family and friends. Dinner at Henry's End was awesome! SO GOOD! Our waiter was really funny and kept calling us his "Lovelies" and "My Darlings!" We had a great bottle of wine, which seemed to be finished before I even realized it!

I came home and opened presents... and then, like the party girl that I am, fell asleep on the couch. Ha ha ha... WOO HOO! All in all, it was a great day! And I am very much looking forward to the mini-vacation and NOT being at work for FOUR WHOLE DAYS! WOO HOO! :)

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star