Shake your tambourine
"You blow my head open. Of one thing I'm sure...
I do my best for you I do"
Saturday, December 18, 2004

We made it! Yes, we did!
Despite being totally stressed out when I left work yesterday, I made it through the week. It did end on a pretty crazy note, though... But I don't care. I handled things to the best of my ability. So that's all I can do.

I met Johnny outside of my building, and a few minutes later, Aimee pulled up on the cab. We hopped in and off we zoomed uptown to Brother Jimmy's. We had SUCH a good time. And it wasn't nearly as expensive as we had anticipated. I mean, it was expensive, but it could have been much worse. I guess it helped that pitchers were only $7... but we must have had 10 of them... at least. :) So after Brother Jimmy's, and numerous numerous numerous drunken phonecalls (sorry to Sexy Rexy for waking him up!), we retired to my apartment. As usual, Luci and Bri stayed over... and a good time was had by all. :) "The Usual Suspects" heh. I drove Brian home, went to the airport, then came home and took a nap. I napped pretty much all day. That's what happens when you only get 5 hours of sleep... but I'm pretty much caught up now I think.

Packages of Christmas Cheer have been mailed. So if I'm not going to see you in the next week, keep an eye on your mailbox (or your mom's mailbox). I have not done ONE Christmas card yet. Ummm... yeah... I'm a little behind this year. I'll send them eventually. ;)

Frequenting...

An Angel Flying
Night-time-musings
shan:non:par:eil
something food related
Amalah
Snarkywood
Opinionista


Feelin' Creative...

ljc fyi
pink is the new blog
not martha


Reading...

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

Will revisit:
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke
by Suze Orman
Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
Catch 22
by Joseph Heller


Finished...

Twilight
by Stephanie Meyer
Best 'Tween Book EVER!
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner
Loved it!
Harry Potter 6
by J.K. Rowling
Can't wait for Book 7!
Diary of a Mad Bride
by Laura Wolf
This one made me feel normal
Middlesex
by Jeffrey Eugenides
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Motorcycle Diaries
by Ernesto Che Guevara
Just OK... not amazing
Fan Man
by William Kotzwinkle
TOO FUNNY, man!
The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
SO GOOD!


Contemplating...

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving
The Photograph
by Penelope Lively


Listening...

Eric Hutchinson
DMB
Wilco
American Hi-Fi
phish
Carbon Leaf
Damien Rice
Guster
The Shins
Sarah Mclachlan

Where's Dashboard Confessional?


Archives




Other Stuff...

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



design by
may * star